Alpha Epsilon Pi (AEPi) – Virginia Mu Chapter
- President: Max Bacall
- Date founded at University of Virginia: November 29, 1924
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2018: 47
- Philanthropy: Concerts for a Cause (fall) and A E Pie Day (spring) benefitting Save A Child’s Heart
- Philanthropy Chair: Matthew Wallace
- Alumni Chair: David Magat
The Mu Chapter of Alpha Epsilon Pi at the University of Virginia is going strong. Our fall philanthropy Top Bun, benefitting the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank, was a great success in its inaugural year and we look to build on that in the spring. We had a great time at our Alumni Weekend in October, which gave us a chance to connect with alumni young and old. Our intramural sports teams achieved highly, bringing in two championships. We look forward to rushing another strong pledge class this spring. We will continue to maintain our academic success, community engagement, and busy social calendar.