Alpha Tau Omega – Virginia Delta Chapter – America’s Leadership Development Fraternity
- President: Matthew Foreman
- Date founded at University of Virginia: September 11, 1868
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2020: 45
- Philanthropy: Taus for Paws benefiting the Charlottesville SPCA
- Philanthropy Chair: Jack Feenick
- Alumni Chair: Kevin Moccia
Founded in 1868, the University of Virginia Delta Chapter is the oldest active chapter nationwide for the Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity. The brothers of the Delta chapter uphold the ideals of leadership, academic excellence, camaraderie, and service. We are driven to better ourselves and our communities, with brothers involved in organizations such as Madison House, Student Council, Club Athletics, HackCville, Cavalier Band, and many more. With a proud heritage that has stood the test of time, we will continue to positively impact our community, both at the University of Virginia and Charlottesville, for years to come.