Alpha Tau Omega – Virginia Delta Chapter – America’s Leadership Development Fraternity
- President: Michael Lapp
- Date founded at University of Virginia: September 11, 1868
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2017: 63
- Philanthropy: Taus for Paws benefitting the Charlottesville SPCA
- Philanthropy Chair: Connor Daughton
- Alumni Chair: Matias Hahn
Alpha Tau Omega is America’s leadership development Fraternity. Our signature philanthropy event is called Taus for Paws; a carnival we hold each year on Mad Bowl that benefits the Charlottesville SPCA (a no kill shelter.) Our chapter has been growing significantly over the past four years, with this past February yielding our largest pledge class size since our recolonization in the 90’s. We are proud that our Fraternity is full of some of the most kind, diverse, and driven individuals in the Greek Community.