Beta Theta Pi (Beta) – Virginia Omicron Chapter
- President: Danny Bass
- Date founded at University of Virginia: 1855
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2020: 87
- Philanthropy: 3rd Annual Bridgefest fundraising event with AXO Sorority, benefiting the Shelter for Help in Emergency (SHE)
- Philanthropy Chair: Brody McDevitt
- Alumni Chair: Enrique Unruh
Founded in 1839, Beta Theta Pi upholds the ideals of lifelong friendship, dedication to leadership, devotion to academic excellence, commitment to community service and high standards of personal conduct, as declared by our Men of Principle Initiative. The Omicron Chapter, founded at UVA in 1855, consistently achieves highly among University of Virginia fraternities. In addition to earning one of the highest average chapter GPAs year after year, members of the Omicron chapter seek active involvement throughout the entirety of the university. Members hold high degrees of campus leadership, dedicate countless hours to philanthropic service, hold positions on club athletics, and participate in a boundless array of other extracurricular activities. Brothers of Beta Theta Pi at UVA strive to be well-rounded and high-achieving members in all that they do, inside the fraternity and out.