Delta Kappa Epsilon (Deke) – Virginia Eta Chapter
- President: Lazare Zoungrana
- Date founded at University of Virginia: November 26, 1852
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2018: 69
- Philanthropy: DKE Beach and Golf Tournament, both of which go to the Norma Livingston Ovarian Cancer Foundation
- Philanthropy Chair: Matt Harrison
- Alumni Chair: N/A
Delta Kappa Epsilon was the first fraternity founded at the University of Virginia in 1852. Since our inception, we have celebrated a brotherhood of more differences than similarities. With hometowns ranging from Australia to New Orleans and everywhere in between, we are a brotherhood of different backgrounds. We celebrate our different interests as we have a multitude of varsity athletes, students involved in the arts and academic scholars. Our mission is to instill values of leadership, discipline, and integrity that will last a lifetime. The lessons learned through our experiences as active members of Delta Kappa Epsilon stay with us for life.