Delta Upsilon (DU) – Virginia Chapter
- President: Calvin Witteveen
- Date founded at University of Virginia: April 8, 1922
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2018: 60
- Philanthropy: Delta’s House of Blues for the Wounded Warrior Project
- Philanthropy Chair: Schuyler Dineen
- Alumni Chair: Cameron Goodman
The Virginia Chapter of Delta Upsilon is coming off a strong year, after initiating a pledge class of 23 new members. In the fall, the chapter volunteered countless hours and raised over $500 dollars for Madison House Holiday Sharing, a program that helps provide holiday meals and gifts to underprivileged families in the Charlottesville area, through its “Holidays” philanthropy event. This spring, the chapter will host its House of Blues philanthropy event, benefiting the local ASPCA. The members of this chapter are also involved in a diverse array of activities around grounds, including many Madison House programs, club athletic teams and other CIO’s. Additionally, the chapter has maintained strong alumni ties, hosting multiple events throughout the spring and fall semester including a reunion for the Foxfield races.