Delta Upsilon (DU) – Virginia Chapter
- President: Jean-Luc Maigrot
- Date founded at University of Virginia: April 8, 1922
- Chapter Size as of Fall 2017: 57
- Philanthropy: Delta’s House of Blues for the Wounded Warrior Project
- Philanthropy Chair: Tyler Garrett
- Alumni Chair: Schuyler Dineen
The Virginia Chapter of Delta Upsilon is coming off a strong year, after initiating a pledge class of 21 new members. In the spring, the chapter raised over $2,500 dollars for the Charlottesville ASPCA through its House of Blues philanthropy event. This fall, the chapter will host its “Holidays” philanthropy in November. This event benefits Madison House Holiday Sharing, a program that helps provide holiday meals and gifts to underprivileged families in the Charlottesville area. The members of this chapter are also involved in a diverse array of activities around grounds, including many Madison House programs, club athletic teams and other CIO’s. Additionally, the chapter has maintained strong alumni ties, hosting multiple events throughout the spring and fall semester including a reunion for Foxfield as well as an alumni and undergraduate golf tournament in late September.