Delta Phi – St. Elmo Hall (Elmo) – Virginia Rho Chapter
- President: Nicholas Du Pont
- Date founded at University of Virginia: January 1908
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2017: 79
- Philanthropy: Mo Fest charity concert benefiting the One Love Foundation.
- Philanthropy Chair: Michael Metzger
- Alumni Chair: Spencer Perryman
The brotherhood of St. Elmo Hall is surely one that withstands the test of time. The beauty of St. Elmo stems from our members’ diverse backgrounds and mutual interests, upon which great friendships can be established. Founded on literature, morality, and friendship we organize a number of philanthropy events and serve as a base for a number of activities on grounds. Since our founding in 1908, St. Elmo Hall has allowed countless individuals to experience the joys of camaraderie, friendship, and brotherhood. Our goal is to continue leaving a positive mark on the University of Virginia, as well as the Charlottesville community as a whole.