Delta Psi – St. Anthony Hall (The Hall) – Virginia Upsilon Chapter
- President: Chris Zion
- Date founded at University of Virginia: 1860
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2016: 79
- Philanthropy: 5K for the American Heart Association
- Philanthropy Chair: Cole Green, Justin Tennery
- Alumni Chair: Nike Georges
The Upsilon Chapter of St. Anthony Hall and our 56 brothers continue to have a strong presence at the University of Virginia as well as in the Charlottesville community. This past fall, we participated in raising money and awareness for men’s health and cancer research as many brothers worked with the “Movember On Grounds” group. Our brothers also continue to be involved with Madison House as well as other local charities. We are excited to have gained 20 new members this past semester and look forward to our Billy Hill Memorial Run and other philanthropy events in the spring.