Delta Psi – St. Anthony Hall (The Hall) – Virginia Upsilon Chapter
- President: Rich McDaniel
- Date founded at University of Virginia: 1860
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2020: 74
- Philanthropy: 5K for the American Heart Association
- Philanthropy Chairs: Justin Tennery, Rich McDaniel, Brown Simmons
- Alumni Chair: Ford Beazley
The Upsilon Chapter of St. Anthony Hall and our 74 brothers continue to have a strong presence at the University of Virginia as well as in the Charlottesville community. This past fall, we participated in raising money and awareness for men’s health and cancer research as many brothers worked with the “Movember On Grounds” group. Our brothers also continue to be involved with Madison House as well as other local charities. We are excited to have gained 12 new members this past semester and look forward to our Billy Hill Memorial Run and other philanthropy events in the spring.