Theta Delta Chi (Theta Delt) – Nu Charge
- President: Michael Beaudet
- Date founded at University of Virginia: 1857
- Charge Size as of Spring 2016: 48
- Philanthropy: Charlottesville City Limits Benefiting Autism Speaks
- Philanthropy Chair: James Lundquist
- Alumni Chair: Albert Borges
Established in 1857, the Nu Charge of Theta Delta Chi is one of the oldest fraternities at the University of Virginia. The brotherhood prides itself on a tradition of friendship, morality, and scholarship. We recently celebrated our 100th year at our house at 1811 Lambeth Lane, which is undergoing renovation in the coming months. TDX maintains strong relations with other greek organizations, the University, and the Charlottesville community through philanthropic efforts and outreach programs. Theta Delta Chi holds multiple philanthropic events throughout the year to raise money for Autism Speaks and Habitat for Humanity. The brotherhood also has leaders in other organizations around Grounds, including the Virginia Venture Fund, Club Hockey, and the International Relations Organization.