Kappa Sigma (Kappa Sig) – Virginia Zeta Chapter
- President: Jack McMillin
- Date founded at University of Virginia: December 10, 1869
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2020: 69
- Philanthropy: SpeakUp Corner K
- Philanthropy Chair: Luke Corey
- Alumni Chair: Harrison Lewis
The Zeta Chapter of Kappa Sigma was founded nationally at UVA in 1869. Since our founding, we have focused on the Four Pillars of Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, and Service. Our annual philanthropy event, the SpeakUp Kappa Corner K, benefits the CKG Foundation, an organization that works to cultivate awareness and understanding of teenage depression and anxiety. Our goal as a brotherhood is to continue to make a positive impact on grounds through our many involvements in leadership positions, athletic teams, clubs, and volunteer organizations. We hope to continue these traditions in the coming year and pass them along to new pledge classes.