Pi Kappa Alpha (PiKA) – Virginia Alpha Chapter
- President: Robert Wallace
- Date founded at University of Virginia: March 1, 1868
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2016: 51
- Philanthropy: Dunk a Dean for Habitat for Humanity of Charlottesville and Holiday Sharing Project for Madison House Adopt a Family for Christmas.
- Philanthropy Chair: Sean Gibbons
- Alumni Chair: Ryan McNulty
The Alpha chapter of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity has been improving and evolving since their reinstatement in 2014. The chapter started off 2017 with a successful recruitment. The new pledge is a diverse, involved, and promising group, coming from a variety of different backgrounds. Pika is looking forward to a spring semester that includes a philanthropy contributing to the American Cancer Society, a community service outing dedicated to the University, and many various home improvement projects. The brothers are additionally working to further alumni and national involvement. The brotherhood and the morale are as strong as ever, and the chapter is looking forward to continued progress.