Sigma Alpha Mu (Sammy) – Virginia Beta Psi Chapter
- President: Andrew Hufford
- Date founded at University of Virginia: 1968
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2020: 77
- Philanthropy: Sammy Spikeball for the Judy Fund at the Alzheimer’s Association
- Philanthropy Chair: Will Lampert
- Alumni Chair: Nikhil Bharani
At Sigma Alpha Mu – Beta Psi, we are excited to continue creating a strong brotherhood and moving forward in all areas this year. We are building off of our philanthropy success from last semester, as we raised over $6,000 for the Judy Fund of the Alzheimer’s Association. Once again, we will be raising money and awareness for the Alzheimer’s Association with a philanthropy event in April. Furthermore, many brothers have continually participated in Relay for Life events around grounds. Additionally, our house underwent a variety of housing improvements in the last year, specifically our new front patio which has opened up our house to outside use. Finally, we had an extremely successful alumni weekend last semester that was very beneficial for brother-alumni relations.