Sigma Pi – Virginia Beta Pi Chapter
- President: Ryan Kelly
- Date founded at University of Virginia: April 4, 1959
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2020: 53
- Philanthropy: Surf and Turf for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Philanthropy Chair: Alex Rimmington
- Alumni Chair: Daniel Rayder
Sigma Pi just finished a successful spring rush, bringing in a new pledge of sixteen members. Sigma Pi is a brotherhood that prides itself on academic excellence, service, and university involvement to leave a positive, lasting mark on the Charlottesville community. Last November we held our philanthropy ACE project Grilled Cheeses for Good Mental Health, where our brothers sold grilled cheeses to students and others on the corner and donated all proceeds to mental health organizations to boost awareness and understanding of mental health issues. We are starting to gear up for our spring philanthropy, Surf and Turf, a daylong all you can eat shrimp and steak cook featuring live music, with all proceeds, typically several thousand dollars, are donated to breast cancer research.