Sigma Phi Society – Virginia Alpha Chapter
- President: Sahan Pandey
- Date founded at University of Virginia: February 27, 1954
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2018: 53
- Philanthropy: Sigs Over Charlottesville benefiting the Fisher House Foundation
- Philanthropy Chair: John Addy
- Alumni Chair: Ethan Sullivan
Sigma Phi Society is a group of men who thrive of academic excellence, community involvement and the values of brotherhood. The oldest national fraternity of continuous existence, we strive to continue prospering at the University of Virginia after six decades of doing just that. Our brothers are involved in many extracurricular activities around grounds and continue to impact the University community in a multitude of ways.