Sigma Phi Society – Virginia Alpha Chapter
- President: Brandon Bernstein
- Date founded at University of Virginia: February 27, 1954
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2014: 30
- Philanthropy: Sigs Over Charlottesville benefiting the Fisher House Foundation
- Philanthropy Chair: Alex Ballou
- Alumni Chair: Michael Zurasky
Sigma Phi Society is a group of men who thrive of academic excellence, community involvement and the values of brotherhood. Sigma Phi strives to continue prospering at the University of Virginia as well as the nation as being the oldest national fraternity of continuous existence. Our brothers are involved in many extracurricular activities around grounds and continue to impact the University community.