Sigma Phi Society – Virginia Alpha Chapter
- President: Ethan Sullivan
- Date founded at University of Virginia: February 27, 1954
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2018: 53
- Philanthropy: Spikeball for SARA (Benefitting Charlottesville Sexual Assault Resource Agency)
- Philanthropy Chair: Kiernan DiMeglio
- Alumni Chair: Stillman Hanson
Sigma Phi Society is a group of men who thrive of academic excellence, community involvement and the values of brotherhood. The oldest national fraternity of continuous existence, we strive to continue prospering at the University of Virginia after six decades of doing just that. Our brothers are involved in many extracurricular activities around grounds and continue to impact the University community in a multitude of ways.