Sigma Chi – Virginia Psi Chapter
- President: Mattias Pinto
- Date founded at University of Virginia: December 10, 1860
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2018: 61
- Philanthropy: Derby Days for the UVa Children’s Hospital
- Philanthropy Chair: Marty Knauf
- Alumni Chair: Kevin Tarzcon
The Psi Chapter of Sigma Chi is proud to celebrate another year of excellence in the classroom, in athletics, and in the community. This past spring, we reached our goal of raising $30,000 for the UVA Children’s Hospital through our annual Derby Days philanthropy. As a chapter, we remain committed to inclusion and diversity in membership. Over the past four years, we have admitted members from 12 different countries and across most of the United States. We believe that this diversity in background and perspective strengthens the bonds of our brotherhood. We are thankful for the continued efforts and contributions from our alumni network that have made the recent additions to our chapter house possible.