Phi Delta Theta (Phi Delt) – Virginia Beta Chapter
- President: Cameron Haddad
- Date founded at University of Virginia: November 18, 1873
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2018: 57
- Philanthropy: Habitat for Humanity of Greater Charlottesville
- Philanthropy Chair: Nathan Abraham
- Alumni Chair: Joseph Woodard
We are heading into the Spring semester with a fantastic new pledge class and these new guys make us excited for the future of Phi Delta Theta. Over this past year, we have been delighted to increase our involvement in the community and our dedication to service while continuing our successful philanthropic efforts with Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., an NPHC sorority, and Pi Beta Phi. We currently rank first among all UVa Fraternity cumulative GPAs and represent the CLAS, COMM, Batten, Architecture, Curry, and Engineering Schools. Additionally, we have brothers serving in a variety of leadership roles around Grounds. We have grown tremendously as a chapter since our rechartering in 2001 and expect even more forward-progress in the coming years.