Phi Kappa Psi (Phi Psi) – Virginia Alpha Chapter
- President: Aidan O’Connor
- Date founded at University of Virginia: February 19, 1853
- Current Chapter Size: 82
- Philanthropy: APHield Day
- Philanthropy Chair: Daniel LeBarbera
- Alumni Chair: Daniel Fontenot
Founded in 1853, the Virginia Alpha Chapter of Phi Kappa Psi is one of the oldest fraternity’s on grounds. Phi Psi initiated President Woodrow Wilson in 1879 and has since graduated hundreds of alumni. The present house, built in 1920, is home to a membership that takes pleasure in its position on grounds as well as its many popular social and philanthropic events.