Alpha Sigma Phi – Virginia Zeta Upsilon Chapter
- President: Ryan Donovan
- Date founded at University of Virginia: September 21, 2014
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2016: 73
- Philanthropy: Benefitting Ronald McDonald House and Homes for Troops
- Philanthropy Chair: Ryan Polsky and Colin Cavanagh
- Alumni Chair: Stephen Davis
After chartering in Fall of 2014, Zeta Upsilon Chapter of Alpha Sigma Phi is one of the fastest developing chapters at UVA, as well as the fastest chartering chapter in Alpha Sigma Phi’s 170 year history. In just three years of existence, we have grown in size to 73 members, including a spring pledge class of 22. Our members are involved in a variety of University engagements, including University Guide Service, ROTC, Alternative Spring Break, Madison House, and many others. Each year we host two philanthropic events, benefitting RAINN and Homes for Troops, respectively. Alpha Sigma Phi looks for motivated men who seek brotherhood, leadership opportunities, potential for personal growth, and a positive impact on the University Community.