Alpha Sigma Phi – Virginia Zeta Upsilon Chapter
- President: James Williams
- Date founded at University of Virginia: September 21, 2014
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2018: 61
- Philanthropy: Benefitting Ronald McDonald House and Homes for Troops
- Philanthropy Chair: Adam Hershaft
- Alumni Chair: Stuart Forrester
Since our charter in Fall 2014, the Zeta Upsilon chapter of Alpha Sigma Phi remains one of the fastest developing chapters at UVA, as well as the fastest growing chapter in Alpha Sigma Phi’s 170 year history. The spark of success can be attributed to the identity we have formed: a group of motivated men who seek brotherhood, leadership opportunities, and a positive impact on the University Community. This Fall, our Annual Philanthropy “Alpha Sigma Phi Hawaiian Brunch” was a success. Through selling brunch tickets and event t-shirts, our chapter raised $3,000 for RAINN – the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network. Participation in the University and Greater Charlottesville community also remained strong, including involvement with various Philanthropic, Academic, and Social organizations apart from our own. We look forward to seeing what 2018 holds for us with the installment of this year’s pledge class and a continued relationship with our alumni.