Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI) – Virginia Omicron Chapter
- President: Shep Walker
- Date founded at University of Virginia: December 31, 1858
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2017: 83
- Philanthropy: The Run Across Virginia for the V Foundation for Cancer Research
- Philanthropy Chair: Henry Pollard
- Alumni Chair: Seamus Vahey
Brothers of The Omicron Chapter of Phi Gamma Delta pride themselves on friendship, knowledge, service, morality, and excellence. Our annual fall philanthropy event, Run Across Virginia, raises over $20,000 for The Jimmy V Foundation for Cancer Research each year. Our undergraduate brothers have a wide range of academic pursuits and an expansive breadth of University involvements. These involvements include: University Guide Service, Camp Kesem, 1in4, Hullabahoos, Club Athletics, Madison House, and many more. Our brothers display strong academic excellence and often reside on The Lawn or the West Range during their time at The University.