Phi Society – Virginia Alpha Chapter
- President: Nick Grossman
- Date founded at University of Virginia: November 18th, 1873
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2018: 54
- Philanthropy: Phi Fish Fry for the Boys & Girls Club of Charlottesville
- Philanthropy Chair: Wyatt Miller
- Alumni Chair: Quinn Holister
In the fall of 2018, Phi Society hosted the fourth annual Phi Splashdown to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. With the help of the community, we were able to make a sizable charitable donation to the foundation. The Brotherhood looks forward to hosting the event again in the fall. Phi Society did exceptionally well during the spring rush of 2018, adding 21 new members to its chapter. The new class is very diverse, coming from states all across the country. Our chapter is very excited for their coming years in the house, as well as the recruitment of new members in the upcoming spring rush of 2019. In April of 2018, Phi Society hosted the first annual Zoociety. This is a philanthropy event centered around a petting zoo, in order to raise money to also benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. We look forward to now making this an annual event.