Phi Society – Virginia Alpha Chapter
- President: Dillon Wild
- Date founded at University of Virginia: November 18th, 1873
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2017: 71
- Philanthropy: Phi Fish Fry for the Boys & Girls Club of Charlottesville
- Philanthropy Chair: Clay Neal
- Alumni Chair: Campbell Edwards
In the fall of 2016, Phi Society hosted the second annual Phi Splashdown to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. With the help of the community and warm weather, we were able to make a sizable charitable donation and look forward to hosting the event again in the fall.
Phi Society did very well during spring rush this year and added 20 new members to its chapter. The new class is from across the country and are excited for their coming years in the house.
In April, Phi Society will host the 9th annual Phi Fish Fry. A philanthropy event centered around frying fish in order to benefit Autism Speaks. This event, which is a favorite among brothers has historically raised a lot of money for Autism Speaks.