Phi Society – Virginia Alpha Chapter
- President: Campbell Edwards
- Date founded at University of Virginia: November 18th, 1873
- Chapter Size as of Spring 2018: 54
- Philanthropy: Phi Fish Fry for the Boys & Girls Club of Charlottesville
- Philanthropy Chair: Wyatt Miller
- Alumni Chair: Nick Grossman
In the fall of 2017, Phi Society hosted the third annual Phi Splashdown to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. With the help of the community and warm weather, we were able to make a sizable charitable donation to the project. The Brotherhood looks forward to hosting the event again in the fall. Phi Society did exceptionally well during the spring rush of 2017, adding 18 new members to its chapter. The new class is very diverse coming from states all across the country. Our chapter is very excited for their coming years in the house, as well as the recruitment of new members in the upcoming spring rush of 2018. In April of 2017, Phi Society hosted the 9th annual Phi Fish Fry. This is a philanthropy event centered around frying fish in order to raise money to benefit Autism Speaks. This event, which is a favorite among brothers, has historically raised a lot of money for Autism Speaks.